Qcera acts fast to deliver solutions for Coronavirus Leave of Absence
Now, when you need it most, we supply insight shaped by twenty years of experience and expertise working with thousands of clients and employees. NEW LeaveSource® features help manage absences related to Coronavirus and enhance your HR team’s ability to care for your most valuable asset: your people.
Qcera – We supply Agile, Responsive Leave Management Service & Expertise.
LeaveSource® Streamlines Absence Management and FMLA Compliance
The administrative burden of FMLA compliance can be complex, costly and if not done correctly can leave your company open to legal risk.
Choose the LeaveSource® Software Solution that is Right for Your Business
List of Federal, State and Municipal Leave types that can be administered in LeaveSource
• Family and Medical Leave
• Pregnancy Disability Leave
• Paid Family Leave Paid Sick Leave (may require the attendance module)
• Family Military Leave
• Military Service Leave/ Veterans’ Leave
• Domestic Violence Victims’ Leave
• Blood/Bone Marrow/Organ Donation Leave
• Crime Victims’ Leave
• School Activities/Visitation Leave
• Jury Duty Leave
• Bereavement Leave
• Volunteer Emergency Responder Leave
• Firefighter Responder Leave
• Court Witness Leave
• Legislative/Political Leave
• Public Health Emergency (Quarantine/Isolation) Leave
Powerful Absence Management Software that simplifies FMLA Compliance for even the most Complex Organizations.
LeaveSource® – FMLA & ABSENCE Management Solutions that drive efficiency and Reduce the Cost of Labor.
LeaveSource® provides a Secure and Scalable Environment for quick access to your employee absence data.
LeaveSource® software was created to turn the cost and potential liability of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and state-related leave management regulation into an asset for covered employers of any size.
Accurate, compliant and consistent handling of employee leave management provides:
- More productive employees
- More efficient administrative personnel
- Helps indicate employee leave abuse
- Saves legal fees and hassles
Failure to comply with FMLA regulations opens the door for:
- Malcontent and less productive employees
- Potential for investigations and fines
- Greater possibilities for leave abuse
- Lawsuit expenses that average $80k per case
Latest News in FMLA Legal Compliance
- On July 25, 2016
Absence due to sickness occurs in any business, no matter the size or prestige. Most people are absent from...
- On July 8, 2016
The Integrated Benefits Institute, which represents major U.S. employers and business coalitions, says poor health costs the U.S. economy...
- On July 29, 2015
Pregnancy Discrimination Case Young v. United Parcel Service (UPS) Under the Family Medical Leave Act regulations, pregnancy is considered...