LeaveSource® Enterprise is the industry leading leave management software that provides comprehensive administration of FMLA leaves, state leaves and employer policy leaves in a single, web-deployed application.
LeaveSource® Express is a ready-to-go, leave of absence management software for employers with less than 1000 employees. LeaveSource® Express comes with pre-configured FMLA administration and tracking of all employer leave policies for a quick and affordable implementation.
Streamline your process to drive efficiencies and reduce labor costs by entrusting your FMLA and leave of absence management to Qcera’s Leave Administrator team. With LeaveSource® Entrust, we provide you with the best-in-class back office service.
By bundling LeaveSource® and FMLA management solutions with your existing administrative offerings, you provide an invaluable service to your clients that saves their company money — and generates revenue for yours.
✔︎ = Included ?= Optional Blank = Not Available
Qcera understands that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our customers’ information are paramount to success of their leave of absence administration operations and our own success. Qcera uses a multi-layered approach to protect that key information, constantly monitoring and improving our application, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security.
- Our service is co-located in dedicated spaces at a top-tier data center with redundancy and physical security.
- Protection is provided through the use of both perimeter and internal defense that includes firewall and intrusion prevention.
- Full and incremental data backups are performed and are always stored encrypted.
- LeaveSource® is accessed via SSL and all data transmissions are done in industry standard secured methods.
- LeaveSource® application environment is built with redundant components and is backed by a separate disaster recovery.
- Qcera maintains a comprehensive Security Policy that is regularly reviewed for adherence, updates and training.