Privacy Statement, effective 05/01/2013
Qcera administers a highly specialized “on demand” program that our clients access to assist in administering employee leaves of absence. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Privacy Statement.
The Qcera’s web sites may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that Qcera is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit from our web site.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When inquiring or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The leave administration application web site may contain employee’s demographic information (i.e., email address, name, home or work address, telephone, age and gender) and leave of absence information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To operate the leave administration software and deliver the services our clients have requested. These services may include the collection of employee specific information related to absences. Qcera does not use or disclose any personal information without your explicit consent.
• To send periodic emails – The email address you provide when inquiring about our services, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Qcera does not sell, trade, rent, lease or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information or client information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Qcera may only access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Qcera or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Qcera; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Qcera’s services or members of the public.
Qcera abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data. And at no time will Qcera act in an illegal or immoral manner, regarding the basic privacy rights granted by United States and International Law.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://leavesource.com/terms.html
This policy was last modified on 05/16/2013